The Scurion® 1200 is the "warm white" twin of our top model Scurion® 1500.
New: We are using now a high CRI XML2 Led in this mode with CRI >90
Output is a little bit lower now with 840 ANSI-lumen but light colour is better!
More and more clients are interested in warm white LEDs. Although the eye adapts quite well to any light color, the warm carbide light just feels more cozy than the clear white light of our other Scurion® models. We can offer warm white (3000K) as an alternative to standard (5600K) LEDs also in the dive versions.
Conversion efficiency of the warm white LEDs is not as high as for the standard white ones, you get around 840 ANSI-lm for the warm white color. So it really depends on your personal preferences!
In this closeup you can see the the XM-L2 LED. One die is used, but not driven to full power. Doing so improves efficiency, reliability and lifetime.
See our lamp lineup in this comparison, including previous models.
At a glance
- Spot and wide angle LEDs with approx. 420 ANSI-lm each (see info on lumen and how many watts...)
- Wide angle LED is tilted for optimal working illumination distribution
- Spot angle is the same as with 700/900/1500 models (see images at simulator)
- Programmable light settings!
- Battery indicator and Li-Ion power management
- Constant current control - constant brightness independent of battery state
- Nonmagnetic - no magnetic switch disturbing compass measurements
- Designed and made in Switzerland!
Find out more about details on the Technology page.
- Projector option
- UV option
- long cable option
- wide angle photo-optics
- blade mount bracket
- steel cable securing battery box lid
- outdoor head strap
- bike holder