We had already five years of experience with our lights in toughest caving environment when the first proper diving version was born in 2012. It was a logical step because cave divers were in need of a light that can handle both situations - underwater as well as dry passages.
The Scurion® diving version is rated for dive depths of -150 m and it has been tested by experienced divers all over the world! Each system is individually tested to 20 bar before it leaves our workshop. The lamp is heat/cold and shock resistant and we give our respective warranty.
Quickly the lamp was adopted by other divers that use other gear configurations and the "Toddy-Style"® handle system was created.
In 2017 we pushed again the limits with our Scurion® tecdive version that has a much narrower spot beam for communication and is rated for dive depths of -250 m (individually tested 30 bar!).
What makes a Scurion® dive lamp different
- Flexible, individually programmable light distribution (read more >>)
- Brightness: We provide the most up-to-date LED technology (read more >>)
- Maximum run time, as every component from LED to cable is tuned for maximum efficiency (read more >>)
- Reliability: Designed, assembled and tested in Switzerland (read more >>)
- ..above all - comfort: no overheating, no cable where it shouldn't be, no loss of time!
Failure safety? - Yes this lamp uses electronics - designed and made in Switzerland. That's exactly the point where you will experience and love the Swiss quality! Experience since 2007..
How would you like to carry your light?
I need a solution...
- ...fix on the helmet
- ...on the helmet but also quickly as a hand lamp
- ...as a tank lamp...as a tank lamp
- ...as a hand lamp only...as a hand lamp only
- ...for my lighting system...for my lighting system
- Light output = 1300 measured ANSI-Lumen
- Battery capacity: 4-cell li-ion module, 7.2 V, 6.8 Ah, 49 Wh
- Depth rating: 'dive' = -150m / 'tecdive' = -250m
- Wight: lamp head =166 g, battery case = 290 g, battery module = 205 g
- Material: Aluminium, hard anodized in several colors available
- Color temperature: 'neutral' white 6000K or
- Color temperature: 'warm' white 3000K
The battery case holds the connector less Scurion® battery module, which facilitates battery handling.
- Lamp head and battery case colors
- Projector option
- Add on heatsink
- optional lamp head cable (custom length on special request)
- blade mount
- photo optics
We are glad to provide detailed info and references on request.
Find a specialized dealer close to you.